The ideal candidate for this role will have processing plant operation experience. The role is based in Broken Hill and will report directly to the Operations Supervisor.
The position will be responsible for the following duties and roles:
- Operate mobile equipment according to standard procedures and as directed.
- Operate plant and equipment in a manner to minimise down time and parts consumption.
- Continually monitor the plant for abnormal signs of operation and take appropriate action to rectify the problem or notify the appropriate personnel.
- Carry out fault finding of the plant and report your findings to the Operations Supervisor. Fix the faults within the limit of your ability and training.
- Carry out housekeeping of the plant to ensure a neat and tidy environment is maintained.
- Carry out mechanical repairs to the plant within the limit of your ability and training.
- Proactively ensure all Company H&S policies and procedure are effectively implemented and adhered to.
Key factors to your success include
- Experience in processing plants
- Forklift Competence preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills
How to apply
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role and you want to work within a great team, we want to hear from you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.Apply now