- Demonstration Plant: The Concentrator Circuit has completed operations and the concentrate is being treated through the kiln to convert pyrite into pyrrhotite and elemental sulphur. The leaching circuit is now operational and first MHP production has been achieved. Large scale commercial samples (up to 100kgs each) will be released shortly.
- Mineralisation and waste rock studies: Resource definition, geotechnical and waste rock characterisation drilling programs were completed in February 2023.
- Permitting: Substantial progress has been made to assess the Project footprint, including soils and ecology.
- Commercial Partner Update: Partner discussions continue.
- Cobalt Market Update: Signs of price recovery have appeared amid improved liquidity as market transactions normalise following China’s re-opening.