Broken Hill Cobalt Project update: Work on the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) continued during the quarter. Activities included:
- Demonstration Plant operations
- Resource Definition, Geotechnical and Waste Rock Characterisation Drilling
Please follow this link for a detailed DFS update a short video.
Cobalt Market Trends:
- Prices finding a cyclical bottom
- Tenke Fungurume to resume copper and cobalt exports.
- Indonesia proposes limited FTA with the US to attain IRA-compliance
Cobalt in Waste Streams Project Update
- Testwork and commercial discussions continuing
- Commercial Partner Update
- Investor webinars
During the quarter we also released a CEO’s Letter to Shareholders that provides an overview of COB’s strategy amid the global critical minerals backdrop. COB recently issued guidance on the progress of our Broken Hill Cobalt Project (BHCP), proposed Cobalt Refinery and Cobalt in Waste Streams projects. This letter details how all three pieces fit together.