- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) is delighted to announce it has signed a cooperation Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Honeywell.
- Honeywell is a global instrumentation and controls systems business.
Cobalt Blue’s Chief Executive Officer, Joe Kaderavek said:
“Honeywell is a leading global process control and optimisation provider. This MOU will enable COB to de-risk and cost-optimize the BHCP and reduce our overall time to first production. In particular, the operator training and support will be valuable to minimise the BHCP commissioning period.”
The MOU includes the following objectives:
- Centralising engineering design to minimise the risk of rework.
- Ensure rapid scalability between Pilot Plant, Demonstration Plant, and commercial operations.
- Energy optimisation.
- Remote/Integrated operations and support. a Operator training and support.
Honeywell brings global reach and solutions to COB’s technical needs. Data quality is essential to attract investment/commercial partners and the implementation of advanced data gathering, and analysis systems will assist the BHCP in this partnering process.